Post Production Audio & Sound Design
If you’ve ever watched a movie without the soundtrack you quickly realize how important sound is to the finished product. Sound design not only helps to evoke a mood or feeling that ups the credibility factor for the audience, it adds another layer of depth and dimension to the story. For the movie trailers and audio plays I have worked on, I have been called upon to combine music, sound effects and dialog to create the full final mix for presentation. In essence it is like painting a picture with sound and I delight in connecting the emotional story line by creating its sound mix counterpart.
"Fantastic job on 1775!!!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE!"
M. Dal Walton, III - Producer - Invalesco Entertainment
Intricate sound design sample for a surprise attack sequence for "Xochitl" an Amazon Studios Film Submission.
POST PRODUCTION SERVICES
- Provide VO talent and voice direction for ADR
- Foley work and creation of sound elements
- Add special sound effects
- Select or create musical elements
- Add score
- Final mixing of soundtrack in Protools
- Deliver final production as merged .mov file